Class Timings and Rescheduling:
- The student should choose his class timings according to his needs.
- At two Eid breaks, the student can reschedule his classes before Eid to be taken after that.
- The student can reschedule his class to any other suitable time within his teacher shift, and he can do that by at least two hours ahead
- Invoices are sent automatically upon scheduling your class.
- If you wish to try a free class, simply pay after your class.
- Payment should be done ahead, and every four weeks.
- Classes will be suspended after payment delay by three days from due date.
- The student has to attend the class on time, and the teacher will leave after the half time of the class.
- The teacher will not be able to make up the lost minutes.