Like any other Surah in the Quran, Surah Mulk The Great Benefit Of Reading It Before Sleeping, and virtues when recited at a given time. In order for us to gain these benefits,
we should follow Prophet Muhammad’s 9PBUH0 instruction on when and how to read it.
Keep reading to know more about surat al Mulk and the best time to read it.
What Does Surah Mulk Mean?
Surah Mulk or al-Mulk is the 67th chapter (Surah) of the Holy Quran. It’s titled in English as “Sovereignty” or “Kingdom.” It’s a Meccan Surah that underlines that no one person has the authority to force his will on another; he can only guide and provide an example.
This surah is part of the seventh set of surahs, which begins with surat al Mulk (67) and continues until the conclusion of the Quran; Surah An-Nas.
The arrangement of several surahs in this group eventually brings the topic of warning to a close.
Benefits of Surah Mulk
Reciting Surah Mulk has more benefits than you could believe. It not only provides protection in this life and hereafter but will protect you in-between.
In a hadith, it was mentioned that the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) recommended reading Surah Mulk every night before going to bed.
There is a Hadith narrated by Imam al-Hakim in which the Holy Prophet peace be upon him said:
“Surah al-Mulk prevents punishment in the grave.” Imam Hakim also related that Abdullah bin Mas’ud said that, the Holy Prophet peace be upon him is saddened that:
“When a person is buried in his grave, he will be approached from his feet and the feet will say no harm to you.
for what is in my heart, the person always stood on me and read this surah, then the person will be approached from his chest,
and the chest will say that you have no right to do harm for what is in my heart, he has been used to recite Surah al-Mulk.
Read Surah Mulk
How Many Ayahs Are In surat al mulk?
surat al Mulk has 30 ayahs (verses). surat al Mulk is known to have well-structured verses that each reveal and communicate new ideas. As a result,
the entire Quran seems to be a well-connected and structured text.
The structure of surat al Mulk ayahs goes like this:
- (1-3) Praise is to Allah, the Almighty, the Almighty Creator and Ruler of all things.
- (3-5) The magnificence of Allah’s creations seen in the heavens praise Him.
- (5) We have decorated the lowest sky with lights and equipped them with weapons to pelt the demons with, and We have prepared the punishment of roaring fire for them.
- (6-8) Hell’s torments are being prepared for unbelievers.
- (8-11) Infidels will repent their foolishness in hell for considering Muhammad a liar.
- (12) Those who dread their invisible Lord will get a pardon and a tremendous reward.
- (13-14) Allah knows all things.
- (15-18) Allah shall destroy unbelievers.
- (19-24) Unbelievers who are ungrateful to Allah, who supports them in life.
- (25-28) They challenged the Prophet to expedite the judgment, but they will be terrified when it approaches.
- (29-30) On that day, Allah is The Merciful, and He is the sole protector.
Where Is surat al Mulk In The Quran?
What Chapter is surat al Mulk?
surat al Mulk is a chapter (Surah) 76 of the Quran. It falls into the last division of the Quran or the seventh one.
This division’s topic is “Warning the Quraysh leadership of the implications of the Hereafter and bringing good,
tidings to Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) of the dominance of the truth in Arabia.”
What Page Is surat al Mulk Located In The Quran?
surat al Mulk starts on page 562 until page 564 of al Quran al Kareem.
What Para Is surat al Mulk Located?
Surah Mulk is placed in the 29th para (juz) and it comes after Surah at-Tahrim and before Surah al-Qalam.
This Juz is called Juz Tabarak because of surat al Mulk that starts the first Ayah with the word “Tabarak.”
When Should You Recite surat al Mulk?
You should recite surat al Mulk when you lay down before you go to sleep. This is when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to recite it. According to Aisha (May Allah Be Pleased With Her):
“Whenever the Prophet (PBUH) went to bed every night, he used to cup his hands together and blow over it after reciting Surat Al-Ikhlas, Surat Al-Falaq, and Surat An-Nas, and then rub his hands over whatever parts of his body he was able to rub, starting with his head, face, and front of his body. He used to do that three times.”
Surah Mulk recitation
Surah Mulk recitation before sleeping was also mentioned in another Hadith and how it protects whoever recites it. This was narrated by Abd-Allaah ibn Masood:
“Whoever reads Tabaarak alladhi bi yadihi al-mulk [i.e., Surah al-Mulk] every night, Allah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) we used to call it al-maani’ah (that which protects). In the Book of Allah it is a soorah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well.”
(Narrated by Al-Nasa’i)
Whenever a section of al Quran al Kareem is advised to be read for a certain cause or at a given time,
we should obey that command as Allah’s SWT obedient servant in order to reap the benefits and rewards of it.
Maybe that’s why surat al Mulk was advised to be read at night.
Scientifically, if you want to develop a new habit that will be readily repeated,
it has been demonstrated that stacking the new routine with an existing routine assists so the activity may be quickly repeated.
So, if you try to read at night, it is a good thing.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also said about this Surah:
“Indeed there is a Surah in the Quran of thirty Ayat, which intercedes for a man until he is forgiven. It is [Surah] Tabarak Alladhi Biyadihil-Mulk.”
(Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi)
Surah Mulk Translation
Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem
In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful
تَبَـٰرَكَ ٱلَّذِى بِيَدِهِ ٱلْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌ
Tabaarakal lazee biyadihil mulku wa huwa ‘alaa kulli shai-in qadeer
Ayat 1. Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent –
ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ ٱلْمَوْتَ وَٱلْحَيَوٰةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًۭا ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْغَفُورُ
Allazee khalaqal mawta walhayaata liyabluwakum ayyukum ahsanu ‘amalaa; wa huwal ‘azeezul ghafoor
2. [He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving –
ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَٰوَٰتٍ طِبَاقًا ۖ مَّا تَرَىٰ فِى خَلْقِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ مِن تَفَٰوُتٍ ۖ فَٱرْجِعِ ٱلْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَىٰ مِن فُطُورٍ
Allazee khalaqa sab’a samaawaatin tibaaqam maa taraa fee khalqir rahmaani min tafaawutin farji’il basara hal taraa min futoor
3. [And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?
ثُمَّ ٱرْجِعِ ٱلْبَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ يَنقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ ٱلْبَصَرُ خَاسِئًۭا وَهُوَ حَسِيرٌۭ
Summar ji’il basara karrataini yanqalib ilaikal basaru khaasi’anw wa huwa haseer
4. Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.
وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا ٱلسَّمَآءَ ٱلدُّنْيَا بِمَصَـٰبِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَـٰهَا رُجُومًۭا لِّلشَّيَـٰطِينِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ ٱلسَّعِيرِ
Wa laqad zaiyannas samaaa’ad dunyaa bimasaa beeha wa ja’alnaahaa rujoomal lish shayaateeni wa a’tadnaa lahum ‘azaabas sa’eer
5. And We have certainly beautified the nearest heaven with stars and have made [from] them what is thrown at the devils and have prepared for them the punishment of the Blaze.
وَلِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ بِرَبِّهِمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَبِئْسَ ٱلْمَصِيرُ
Wa lillazeena kafaroo bi rabbihim ‘azaabu jahannama wa bi’sal maseer
6. And for those who disbelieved in their Lord is the punishment of Hell, and wretched is the destination.
إِذَآ أُلْقُوا۟ فِيهَا سَمِعُوا۟ لَهَا شَهِيقًۭا وَهِىَ تَفُورُ
Izaaa ulqoo feehaa sami’oo lahaa shaheeqanw wa hiya tafoor
7. When they are thrown into it, they hear from it a [dreadful] inhaling while it boils up.
تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ ٱلْغَيْظِ ۖ كُلَّمَآ أُلْقِىَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌۭ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَآ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌۭ
Takaadu tamayyazu minal ghaizi kullamaaa ulqiya feehaa fawjun sa alahum khazanatuhaaa alam yaatikum nazeer
8. It almost bursts with rage. Every time a company is thrown into it, its keepers ask them, “Did there not come to you a warner?”
قَالُوا۟ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَآءَنَا نَذِيرٌۭ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ ٱللَّهُ مِن شَىْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا فِى ضَلَـٰلٍۢ كَبِيرٍۢ
Qaaloo balaa qad jaaa’anaa nazeerun fakazzabnaa wa qulnaa maa nazzalal laahu min shai in in antum illaa fee dalaalin kabeer
9. They will say,” Yes, a warner had come to us, but we denied and said, ‘ Allah has not sent down anything. You are not but in great error.’ “
وَقَالُوا۟ لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِىٓ أَصْحَـٰبِ ٱلسَّعِيرِ
Wa qaaloo law kunnaa nasma’u awna’qilu maa kunnaa feee as haabis sa’eer
10. And they will say, “If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze.”
فَٱعْتَرَفُوا۟ بِذَنۢبِهِمْ فَسُحْقًۭا لِّأَصْحَـٰبِ ٱلسَّعِيرِ
Fa’tarafoo bizambihim fasuhqal li as haabis sa’eer
11. And they will admit their sin, so [it is] alienation for the companions of the Blaze.
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُم بِٱلْغَيْبِ لَهُم مَّغْفِرَةٌۭ وَأَجْرٌۭ كَبِيرٌۭ
Innal lazeena yakhshawna rabbahum bilghaibi lahum maghfiratunw wa ajrun kabeer
12. Indeed, those who fear their Lord unseen will have forgiveness and great reward.
وَأَسِرُّوا۟ قَوْلَكُمْ أَوِ ٱجْهَرُوا۟ بِهِۦٓ ۖ إِنَّهُۥ عَلِيمٌۢ بِذَاتِ ٱلصُّدُورِ
Wa asirroo qawlakum awijharoo bihee innahoo ‘aleemum bizaatis sudoor
13. And conceal your speech or publicize it; indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts.
أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ ٱللَّطِيفُ ٱلْخَبِيرُ
Alaa ya’lamu man khalaq wa huwal lateeful khabeer
14. Does He who created not know, while He is the Subtle, the Acquainted?
هُوَ ٱلَّذِى جَعَلَ لَكُمُ ٱلْأَرْضَ ذَلُولًۭا فَٱمْشُوا۟ فِى مَنَاكِبِهَا وَكُلُوا۟ مِن رِّزْقِهِۦ ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ ٱلنُّشُورُ
Huwal lazee ja’ala lakumul arda zaloolan famshoo fee manaakibihaa wa kuloo mir rizqihee wa ilaihin nushoor
15. It is He who made the earth tame for you – so walk among its slopes and eat of His provision – and to Him is the resurrection.
ءَأَمِنتُم مَّن فِى ٱلسَّمَآءِ أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ ٱلْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِىَ تَمُورُ
‘A-amintum man fissamaaa’i aiyakhsifa bi kumul arda fa izaa hiya tamoor
16. Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway?
أَمْ أَمِنتُم مَّن فِى ٱلسَّمَآءِ أَن يُرْسِلَ عَلَيْكُمْ حَاصِبًۭا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ كَيْفَ نَذِيرِ
Am amintum man fissamaaa’i ai yursila ‘alaikum haasiban fasata’lamoona kaifa nazeer
17. Or do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not send against you a storm of stones? Then you would know how [severe] was My warning.
وَلَقَدْ كَذَّبَ ٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيرِ
Wa laqad kazzabal lazeena min qablihim fakaifa kaana nakeer
18. And already had those before them denied, and how [terrible] was My reproach.
أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا۟ إِلَى ٱلطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَـٰٓفَّـٰتٍۢ وَيَقْبِضْنَ ۚ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا ٱلرَّحْمَـٰنُ ۚ إِنَّهُۥ بِكُلِّ شَىْءٍۭ بَصِيرٌ
Awalam yaraw ilat tairi fawqahum saaaffaatinw wa yaqbidna; maa yumsikuhunna illaar rahmaan; innahoo bikulli shai im baseer
19. Do they not see the birds above them with wings outspread and [sometimes] folded in? None holds them [aloft] except the Most Merciful. Indeed He is, of all things, Seeing.
أَمَّنْ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى هُوَ جُندٌۭ لَّكُمْ يَنصُرُكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱلرَّحْمَـٰنِ ۚ إِنِ ٱلْكَـٰفِرُونَ إِلَّا فِى غُرُورٍ
Amman haazal lazee huwa jundul lakum yansurukum min doonir rahmaan; inilkaafiroona illaa fee ghuroor
20. Or who is it that could be an army for you to aid you other than the Most Merciful? The disbelievers are not but in delusion.
أَمَّنْ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى يَرْزُقُكُمْ إِنْ أَمْسَكَ رِزْقَهُۥ ۚ بَل لَّجُّوا۟ فِى عُتُوٍّۢ وَنُفُورٍ
Amman haazal lazee yarzuqukum in amsaka rizqah; bal lajjoo fee ‘utuwwinw wa nufoor
21. Or who is it that could provide for you if He withheld His provision? But they have persisted in insolence and aversion.
أَفَمَن يَمْشِى مُكِبًّا عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِۦٓ أَهْدَىٰٓ أَمَّن يَمْشِى سَوِيًّا عَلَىٰ صِرَٰطٍۢ مُّسْتَقِيمٍۢ
Afamai yamshee mukibban ‘alaa wajhihee ahdaaa ammany yamshee sawiyyan ‘alaa siratim mustaqeem
22. Then is one who walks fallen on his face better guided or one who walks erect on a straight path?
قُلْ هُوَ ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ ٱلسَّمْعَ وَٱلْأَبْصَـٰرَ وَٱلْأَفْـِٔدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًۭا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ
Qul huwal lazee ansha akum wa ja’ala lakumus sam’a wal absaara wal af’idata qaleelam maa tashkuroon
23. Say, “It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful.”
قُلْ هُوَ ٱلَّذِى ذَرَأَكُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ
Qul huwal lazee zara akum fil ardi wa ilaihi tuhsharoon
24. Say, ” It is He who has multiplied you throughout the earth, and to Him, you will be gathered.”
وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلْوَعْدُ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـٰدِقِينَ
Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal wa’du in kuntum saadiqeen
25. And they say, “When is this promise if you should be truthful?”
قُلْ إِنَّمَا ٱلْعِلْمُ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ نَذِيرٌۭ مُّبِينٌۭ
Qul innamal ‘ilmu ‘indallaahi wa innamaaa ana nazeerum mubeen
26. Say, “The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner.”
فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهُ زُلْفَةًۭ سِيٓـَٔتْ وُجُوهُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ وَقِيلَ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِى كُنتُم بِهِۦ تَدَّعُونَ
Falaammaa ra-awhu zulfatan seee’at wujoohul lazeena kafaroo wa qeela haazal lazee kuntum bihee tadda’oon
27. But when they see it approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be distressed, and it will be said, “This is that for which you used to call.”
قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَهْلَكَنِىَ ٱللَّهُ وَمَن مَّعِىَ أَوْ رَحِمَنَا فَمَن يُجِيرُ ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍۢ
Qul ara’aytum in ahlaka niyal laahu wa mam ma’iya aw rahimanaa famai-yujeerul kaafireena min ‘azaabin aleem
28. Say, [O Muhammad], “Have you considered: whether Allah should cause my death and those with me or have mercy upon us, who can protect the disbelievers from a painful punishment?”
قُلْ هُوَ ٱلرَّحْمَـٰنُ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِى ضَلَـٰلٍۢ مُّبِينٍۢ
Qul huwar rahmaanu aamannaa bihee wa ‘alaihi tawakkalnaa fasata’lamoona man huwa fee dalaalim mubeen
29. Say, “He is the Most Merciful; we have believed in Him, and upon Him we have relied. And you will [come to] know who it is that is in clear error.”
قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَصْبَحَ مَآؤُكُمْ غَوْرًۭا فَمَن يَأْتِيكُم بِمَآءٍۢ مَّعِينٍۭ
Qul ara’aytum in asbaha maaa’ukum ghawran famai yaateekum bimaaa’im ma’een
30. Say, “Have you considered: if your water was to become sunken [into the earth], then who could bring you flowing water?”
How To Learn Surah Mulk?
The class will cover the pronunciation, meaning, summary, and Tafsir of the Surah.
All the courses are accredited to ensure that your kids are learning Quran online for children from a credible source.
Surah Mulk Tafseer in English
تَبَارَكَ الَّذِى بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْك
Glorification of Allah and mentioning the Creation of Death, Life, the Heavens, and the Stars
Allah the Exalted glorifies His Noble Self and informs that the dominion is in His Hand. This means that He deals with all of His creatures however He wishes and there is none who can reverse His decree. He is not questioned concerning what He does because of His force, His wisdom, and His justice. For this reason, Allah says,
وَهُـوَعَلَى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
(and He is Able to do all things.) Then Allah says,
الَّـذِى خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَـوةَ
(Who has created death and life) Those who say that death is an existing creation use this Ayah as proof because it is something that has been created. This Ayah means that He brought creation into existence from nothing in order to test the creatures. He examines them to see which of them will be best in deeds. This is similar to Allah’s statement,
كَيْـفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُــمْ أَمْوَتًـا فَأَحْيَكُمْ
(How can you disbelieve in Allah Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life.) (2:28) In this Ayah Allah named the first stage, which is non-existence, “death.” Then he named the origin or beginning of existence, “life.” This is why Allah says,
ثُـمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُـمَّ يُحْيِيـكُمْ
(Then He will give death, then again will bring you to life ( on the Day of Resurrection)) (2:28). Concerning Allah’s statement,
لِيَبْلُوَكُـمْ أَيُّــكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلاً
(He may test you which of you is best indeed.) it means best in deeds. This is as Muhammad bin `Ajlan said. It should be noted that Allah did not say “which of you does the most deeds.” Allah then says,
(And He is the Almighty, the Oft-Forgiving.) This means that He is the Almighty, the Greatest, the Most Powerful, and the Most Honorable. However, along with this He is Most Forgiving to whoever turns to Him in repentance and seeks His pardon after having disobeyed Him and opposed His commandment. Even though Allah is Almighty, He also forgives, shows mercy, pardons and excuses. Then Allah says,
الَّـذِى خَلَقَ سَبْـعَ سَموَتٍ طِبَـاقًا
(Who has created the seven heavens one above the other;) meaning stacked one on top of the other.
Are they connected to each other, meaning that they are in elevated ascension, some of them being stacked above others,
or separated with space between them There are two views concerning this, and the most correct opinion seems to be the latter as is proven in the Hadith of Isra’
(the Prophet’s Night Journey) and other narrations. Concerning Allah’s statement,
مَّا تَـرَى فِى خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَـنِ مِن تَفَـوُتٍ
(you can see no fault in the creation of the Most Gracious.) means, it (the creation) is done in a flawless manner,
and these are connected with each other so as to forms a straight level, having no disunion, conflict, inconsistency, deficiency, flaw, or defect. This is the reason that Allah says,
فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَى مِن فُطُورٍ
(Then look again. Can you see any rifts) meaning, look at the sky and pay close attention to it. Do you see any flaw, deficiency, defect, or rifts in it Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid, Ad-Dahhak, Ath-Thawri, and others said concerning Allah’s statement,
(Can you see any rifts) means, `do you see any defects O Son of Adam (mankind)’ In reference to Allah’s statement,
ثُمَّ اْرجِعِ البَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ
(Then look again and yet again, ) Qatadah said, “It means (look) twice.”
يَنقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ البَصَرُ خَاسِئًا
(your sight will return to you Khasi’,) Ibn `Abbas said that Khasi’ means humiliated. Mujahid and Qatadah both said that it means despised.
(and worn out.) Ibn `Abbas said that this means it will be exhausted. Mujahid, Qatadah, and As-Suddi all said that it means breaking down fatigue that comes from weakness. Thus, the Ayah means that if you continuously looked, no matter how much you look, your sight will return to you.
Khasi’due to the inability to see any flaw or defect (in Allah’s creation).
وَلَـقَدْ زَيَّــنَّا السَّمَآءَ الــدُّنْيَا بِمَصَـبِيحَ
And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, This refers to the stars which have been placed in the heavens, some moving and some stationary. In Allah’s statement,
وَجَعَلْنَهَا رُجُـومـاً لِّلشَّيَـطِينِ
and We have made them missiles to drive away from the Shayatin, The pronoun `them’ in His statement, “and We have made them” is the same type of statement as the stars being referred to as lamps. This does not mean that they are actually missiles, because the stars in the sky are not thrown. Rather, it is the meteors beneath them that are thrown and they are taken from the stars.
وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ
We have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire. means, `We have made this disgrace for the devils in this life and We have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire in the Hereafter.’
إِنَّا زَيَّنَّا السَّمَآءَ الدُّنْيَا بِزِينَةٍ الْكَوَكِبِ – وَحِفْظاً مِّن كُلِّ شَيْطَـنٍ مَّارِدٍ – لاَّ يَسَّمَّعُونَ إِلَى الْمَلإِ الاٌّعْلَى وَيُقْذَفُونَ مِن كُلِّ جَانِبٍ – دُحُوراً وَلَهُمْ عَذابٌ وَاصِبٌ – إِلاَّ مَنْ خَطِفَ الْخَطْفَةَ فَأَتْبَعَهُ شِهَابٌ ثَاقِبٌ
We have adorned the near heaven with the stars. And to guard against every rebellious devil.
They cannot listen to the angels for they are pelted from every side.
Outcast and theirs is a constant torment. Except such as snatch away something by stealing,
and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness. as missiles for the devils, and assigns for navigation.
surah mulk in roman English
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tabaarakal lazee biyadihil mulku wa huwa ‘alaa kulli shai-in qadeer
- Allazee khalaqal mawta walhayaata liyabluwakum ayyukum ahsanu ‘amalaa; wa huwal ‘azeezul ghafoor
- Allazee khalaqa sab’a samaawaatin tibaaqam maa taraa fee khalqir rahmaani min tafaawut farji’il basara hal taraa min futoor
- Summar ji’il basara karrataini yanqalib ilaikal basaru khaasi’anw wa huwa haseer
- Wa laqad zaiyannas samaaa’ad dunyaa bimasaa beeha wa ja’alnaahaa rujoomal lish shayaateeni wa a’tadnaa lahum ‘azaabas sa’eer
- Wa lillazeena kafaroo bi rabbihim ‘azaabu jahannama wa bi’sal maseer
- Izaaa ulqoo feehaa sami’oo lahaa shaheeqanw wa hiya tafoor
- Takaadu tamayyazu minal ghaizz kullamaaa ulqiya feehaa fawjun sa alahum khazanatuhaaa alam ya’tikum nazeer
- Qaaloo balaa qad jaaa’anaa nazeerun fakazzabnaa wa qulnaa maa nazzalal laahu min shai in in antum illaa fee dalaalin kabeer
- Wa qaaloo law kunnaa nasma’u awna’qilu maa kunnaa feee as haabis sa’eer
- Fa’tarafoo bizambihim fasuhqal li as haabis sa’eer
- Innal lazeena yakhshawna rabbahum bilghaibi lahum maghfiratunw wa ajrun kabeer
- Wa asirroo qawlakum awijharoo bih; innahoo ‘aleemum bizaatis sudoor
- Alaa ya’lamu man khalaqa wa huwal lateeful khabeer
- Huwal lazee ja’ala lakumul arda zaloolan famshoo fee manaakibihaa wa kuloo mir rizqih; wa ilaihin nushoor
- ‘A-amintum man fissamaaa’i aiyakhsifa bi kumul arda fa izaa hiya tamoor
- Am amintum man fissamaaa’i ai yursila ‘alaikum haasiban fasata’lamoona kaifa nazeer
- Wa laqad kazzabal lazeena min qablihim fakaifa kaana nakeer
- Awalam yaraw ilat tairi fawqahum saaaffaatinw wa yaqbidn; maa yumsikuhunna il’lar rahmaan; innahoo bikulli shai in baseer
- Amman haazal lazee huwa jundul lakum yansurukum min doonir rahmaan; inilkaafiroona illaa fee ghuroor
- Amman haazal lazee yarzuqukum in amsaka rizqah; bal lajjoo fee ‘utuwwinw wa nufoor
- Afamai yamshee mukibban ‘alaa wajhihee ahdaaa ammany yamshee sawiyyan ‘alaa siratim mustaqeem
- Qul huwal lazee ansha akum wa ja’ala lakumus sam’a wal absaara wal af’idata qaleelam maa tashkuroon
- Qul huwal lazee zara akum fil ardi wa ilaihi tuhsharoon
- Wa yaqooloona mataa haazal wa’du in kuntum saadiqeen
- Qul innamal ‘ilmu ‘indallaahi wa innamaaa ana nazeerum mubeen
- Falaammaa ra-awhu zulfatan seee’at wujoohul lazeena kafaroo wa qeela haazal lazee kuntum bihee tadda’oon
- Qul ara’aytum in ahlaka niyal laahu wa mam ma’iya aw rahimanaa famai-yujeerul kaafireena min ‘azaabin aleem
- Qul huwar rahmaanu aamannaa bihee wa ‘alaihi tawakkalnaa fasata’lamoona man huwa fee dalaalim mubeen
- Qul ara’aytum in asbaha maaa’ukum ghawran famai ya’teekum bimaaa’im ma’een.
how to memorize Surah Mulk?
You can memorize surat al Mulk using these simple steps:
Begin by reciting ayah (verse) after ayah.
You read it carefully until you grasp what it means, then repeats it until you have caught all of the sentences.
Ayahs are frequently learned in a 20-minute session.
Then, try to get a sense of the rhythm. Pay close attention and then recite the entire text aloud.
Pronunciation may be improved by using an audio aid.
The Holy Quran may be memorized by hearing it several times. Having audio material with accurate pronunciation,
on hand will help you learn more quickly,
especially if Arabic is not your first language.
Noor and Nora ( House of Quran ) will be their friends during this amazing journey.
Do not start memorizing another ayah until you have reviewed the one you previously memorized.
You can sign up for a revision course with Noor Academy if you want to revise the Quran and never forget it.