Noor Academy LLC and/or its affiliates (“Noor Academy”, “we” or “us”) operates an online teaching service (“Noor Academy”) located at nooracademy.com from which you may purchase services (“Noor Academy Services”).
3. Access to Noor Academy Noor Academy grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Noor Academy. This license does not include a right to use any of the content and information, including product listings. Your permissions and/or licenses are automatically terminated by any unauthorized use.
4. Products, Content and Specifications Details of the products and services available for purchase in the Noor Academy (“Noor Academy Products”) are set out in the Noor Academy. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted in this Noor Academy are subject to change at any time without notice. Unless expressly noted, all weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Packaging may vary from that shown, and the appearance of a product in reality may differ from its appearance to you on the Noor Academy due to the limitations of the systems that you use to access the Noor Academy. The inclusion of any products or services in the Noor Academy at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. Occasionally, the manufacture or distribution of a certain product or service may be delayed for a number of reasons. In such event, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the delay and keep you informed of the revised delivery schedule. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
a. Subscription terms. We may offer you the ability to purchase subscriptions via the Noor Academy. Terms specific to a subscription will be disclosed to you at or prior to the time at which you purchase the subscription, and by purchasing the subscription you are agreeing to those terms.
b. Free trials and promotional periods. If a subscription commences with a free trial or a promotional period, you will have the right to cancel the subscription prior to the end of the trial or period. If we do not provide you with an online cancellation mechanism, then you may exercise this cancellation right by contacting us. We will email you prior to the end of the free trial or promotional period to remind you that the trial or period is coming to an end, and to give you an opportunity to cancel before the commencement of the paid period. If you do not cancel, we will bill you at the end of the free trial or promotional period, and your subsequent cancellation rights will be in accordance with the terms specific to the subscription.
c. Cancellation. Your cancellation rights, and the mechanism via which you may notify us of your decision to cancel, will be disclosed to you at or prior to the time at which you purchase a subscription.
6. Your account We may require that you create an account to access the Noor Academy, including to make purchases. If we do so, you must provide accurate information about yourself when you create an account and ensure that you update us if that information changes. You must ensure that your login details remain confidential. You are responsible for any activity, including any purchases made, under your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
7. Sanctions and export policy You may not use the Noor Academy or purchase any Noor Academy Product in or for the benefit of a country, organization, entity, or person embargoed or blocked by any government, including those on sanctions lists identified by the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). We do not claim, and we cannot guarantee that the Noor Academy or any Noor Academy Product is or will be appropriate or available for any location or jurisdiction, comply with the laws of any location or jurisdiction, or comply with laws governing export, import, or foreign use.
f. Confidentiality: The parties will maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding, the hearing and the Award, except (i) as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, (ii) in connection with a court application as contemplated above for a preliminary remedy, or confirmation of an Award or its enforcement, (iii) our disclosure of the Award in confidential settlement negotiations, or (iv) as otherwise required by applicable laws. The parties, witnesses, and arbitrator will treat as confidential and will not disclose to any third person (other than witnesses or experts) any documentary or other evidence produced in any arbitration hereunder, except as required by law or except if such evidence was obtained from the public domain or was otherwise obtained independently from the arbitration.
14. Our address Noor Academy, Inc. PO Box 3125 Conroe, TX 77304, USA www.nooracademy.com