What Are the 99 Names of Allah?
Allah SWT chose 99 other names (Asmaul Husna ) for Himself. They’re called Asmaa Allah al Husna or Asma ul Husna.
When you recite them, you gain good deeds (hasanat).
It strengthens your prayers and attracts the Almighty’s blessings.
Reciting and learning about these traits can benefit you spiritually in a variety of ways.
Memorizing and practicing these attributes of Allah on a regular basis might assist a real Muslim to discover the right path not only in this world but also in the hereafter.
هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لا إلَهَ إلَّا هُوَ
He is Allah, there is none worthy of worship except for Him
These names (Asmaul Husna ) are:
- AR-RAHMAN: The Beneficent
- AR-RAHEEM: The Merciful
- AL-MALIK: The Eternal Lord
- AL-QUDDUS: The Most Sacred
- AS-SALAM: The embodiment of Peace
- AL-MU’MIN: The Infuser of Faith
- AL-MUHAYMIN: The Preserver of Safety
- AL-AZIZ: All Mighty
- AL-JABBAR: The Compeller, The Restorer
- AL-MUTAKABBIR: The Supreme, The Majestic
- AL-KHALIQ: The Creator, The Maker
- AL-BAARI: The Evolver
- AL-MUSAWWIR: The Fashioner
- AL-GHAFFAR: The Great Forgiver
- AL-QAHHAR: The all-prevailing One
- AL-WAHHAB: The Supreme Bestower
- AR-RAZZAQ: The Provider
- AL-FATTAH: The Supreme Solver
- AL-‘ALEEM: The All-Knowing
- AL-QAABID: The Withholder
- AL-BAASIT: The Extender
- AL-KHAAFIDH: The Reducer
- AR-RAAFI’: The Exalter, The Elevator
- AL-MU’IZZ: The Honourer, The Bestower
- AL-MUZIL: The Dishonourer, The Humiliator
- AS-SAMEE’: The All-Hearing
- AL-BASEER: The All-Seeing
- AL-HAKAM: The Impartial Judge
- AL-‘ADL: The Utterly Just
- AL-LATEEF: The Subtle One, The Most Gentle
- AL-KHABEER: The All-Aware
- AL-HALEEM: The Most Forbearing
- AL-‘AZEEM: The Magnificent, The Supreme
- AL-GHAFOOR: The Great Forgiver
- ASH-SHAKOOR: The Most Appreciative
- AL-‘ALEE: The Highest, The Exalted
- AL-KABEER: The All-Heedful and All-Protecting
- AL-HAFEEDH: The Preserver
- AL-MUQEET: The Sustainer
- AL-HASEEB: The Reckoner
- AL-JALEEL: The Majestic
- AL-KAREEM: The Most Generous, The Most Esteemed
- AR-RAQEEB: The Watchful
- AL-MUJEEB: The Responsive One
- AL-WAASI’: The All-Encompassing, the Boundless
- AL-HAKEEM: The All-Wise
- AL-WADUD: The Most Loving
- AL-MAJEED: The Glorious, The Most Honorable
- AL-BA’ITH: The Infuser of New Life
- ASH-SHAHEED: The All Observing Witnessing
- AL-HAQQ: The Absolute Truth
- AL-WAKEEL: The Trustee, The Disposer of Affairs
- AL-QAWIYY: The All-Strong
- AL-MATEEN: The Firm, The Steadfast
- AL-WALIYY: The Protecting Associatey
- AL-HAMEED: The Praiseworthy
- AL-MUHSEE: The All-Enumerating, The Counter
- AL-MUBDI: The Originator, The Initiator
- AL-MUEED: The Restorer
- AL-MUHYI: The Giver of Life
- AL-MUMEET: The Inflicter of Death
- AL-HAYY: The Ever-Living
- AL-QAYYOOM: The Sustainer, The Self-Subsisting
- AL-WAAJID: The Perceiver
- AL-MAJID: The Illustrious, the Magnificent
- AL-WAAHID: The One
- AL-AHAD: The Unique, The Only One
- AS-SAMAD: The Eternal, Satisfier of Needs
- AL-QADEER: The Omnipotent One
- AL-MUQTADIR: The Powerful
- AL-MUQADDIM: The Expediter, The Promoter
- AL-MU’AKHKHIR: The Delayer
- AL-AWWAL: The First
- AL-AAKHIR: The Last
- AZ-ZAAHIR: The Manifest
- AL-BAATIN: Knower of the Hidden
- AL-WAALI: The Patron
- AL-MUTA’ALI: The Self Exalted
- AL-BARR: The Source of All Goodness
- AT-TAWWAB: The Ever-Pardoning
- AL-MUNTAQIM: The Avenger
- AL-‘AFUWW: The Pardoner
- AR-RA’OOF: The Most Kind
- MAALIK-UL-MULK: Master of the Kingdom, Owner of the Dominion
- DHUL-JALAALI WAL-IKRAAM: Lord of Majesty and Generosity
- AL-MUQSIT: The Just One
- AL-JAAMI’: The Gatherer, the Uniter
- AL-GHANIYY: The Self-Sufficient, The Wealthy
- AL-MUGHNI: The Enricher
- AL-MANI’: The Withholder
- AD-DHARR: The Distresser
- AN-NAFI’: The Propitious, The Benefactor
- AN-NUR: The Light, The Illuminator
- AL-HAADI: The Guide
- AL-BADEE’: The Incomparable Originator
- AL-BAQI: The Everlasting
- AL-WAARITH: The Inheritor, The Heir
- AR-RASHEED: The Guide, Infallible Teacher
- AS-SABOR: The Forbearing, The Patient
If you want your kids to learn the 99 names of Allah and their meaning, sign them up in Noor Academy’s Islamic studies program. They get to memorize, learn, and recite those names more frequently.
Using these names in dua blesses you and gets it accepted faster. Memorizing these names also has other benefits. Narrated Abu Huraira: Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said:
“Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred (100) minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.”
How to Memorize 99 Names of Allah?
memorizing the 99 names of Allah will get us into Jannah, according to our prophet Muhammad (PBUH). That’s why we should encourage our children to memorize them at a very young age.
It’s easier to memorize anything when they’re younger. But how?
Here are the three simple techniques that can help your kids memorize Allah’s 99 Names:
1- Stick to a Melody
To listen to and memorize Allah’s 99 Names, 99 names of Allah download audio of them being repeated in a delicate tune. There are several similar videos on YouTube. Choose your favorite and stick to it
According to scientific research, words connected with melody and sound patterns are more easily remembered.
Furthermore, history has demonstrated that oral traditions from all nations have used similar tactics since the beginning of time to preserve their customs and historical narratives alive for future generations.
2- Use Clusters
The great majority of Allah’s Names (Asmaul Husna ) are related to one or more other Names, whether they look comparable in meaning (e.g., the Merciful, the Kind) or are derived from the same root word (e.g., the Forgiving, the Forgiver), or even seem comparable in meaning (e.g. the Abaser, the Exalter).
Remembering them in such groups makes them easier to recall. Most songs composed for the recitation of Allah’s Names have already organized the Names in this manner,
so all that remains is to guarantee that you grasp at least the basic translation of the Names in order to remember them in this manner.
To make it easier to test their knowledge of the 99 names of Allah, download online 99 names of Allah (Asmaul Husna ) worksheets for your children as well.
It’s a fun way to test their knowledge about the subject every once in a while and it’s very cost-effective.
3- Repeat it
Repeatedly listening to, repeating, and writing the Names of Allah on a piece of paper is essential for completing your memorization of them.
Our brains are continuously absorbing information, even subconsciously, therefore listening to the Names of Allah through headphones throughout the day will be quite beneficial.
You may do so while traveling, sitting at your desk, or even sleeping at night, because your subconscious brain is always awake and operating.
You can free download the “99 names of Allah” pdf format on your mobile phone or laptop to look at whenever you can. For your kids,
get the 99 names of Allah posters for kids and hang them in their room. Whenever they look at it, they’ll revise what they learned.
99 Names of Allah Benefits
|1||Ar-Rahman||Reciting it 100 times after every obligatory prayer will enhance memory and awareness. The reciter will feel the burden vanishing away from his heart.|
|2||Ar-Raheem||Reciting it after Fajr prayer 100 times will keep the person safe from all tribulation. Moreover, he will find everyone benevolent towards him.|
|3||Al-Malik||Recitation of this name after Fajr prayer will make a person become rich.|
|4||Al-Quddus||Agitation never comes close if someone recites it 100 times every day.|
|5||As-Salam||The sick will regain his health if this is recited to him 160 times. It also keeps the frequent reciter, of this name, safe from all types of tribulations.|
|6||Al-Mumin||Reciting it 631 times will keep you safe from anguish.|
|7||Al-Muhaymin||This purifies the soul of a person if it is recited 100 times after taking a bath and offering two rakaats of prayer.|
|8||Al-Aziz||Recitation of this name 41 times after Fajr prayer will make the person independent from others and will earn respect.|
|9||Al-Jabbar||Whoever recites this name several times will not be forced to do anything. He will be safe from cruelty and hardship.|
|10||Al-Mutakabbir||The one who recites this name frequently will earn respect and gain success.|
|11||Al-Khaliq||Allah will assign an angel to guide the person righteously if he recites this name 100 times continuously for a prescribed limit of 7 days.|
|12||Al-Bari||This name only signifies that Allah created all things in proportion.|
|13||Al-Musawwir||Recite this name 21 times and do a Damm on water. Continue this for 7 consecutive days. Use the water for breaking the fast. Insha’Allah, the woman will soon be blessed with a child.|
|14||Al-Ghaffar||Sins of a person will be forgiven if it is recited frequently.|
|15||Al-Qahhar||This name will provide the person with inner peace and will lead the person to the correct place.|
|16||Al-Wahhab||Reciting it frequently will remove poverty. Reciting it 40 times in the last Sajadah of Chasht prayer will relieve the person from starvation.|
|17||Ar-Razzaq||The person will be provided with livelihood by reciting this name.|
|18||Al-Fattah||The reciter of this name will be given success and victory in every aspect of his life.|
|19||Al-Alim||The heart of the reciter will be enlightened with the light of Nur.|
|20||Al-Qabid||This finishes poverty from the house if it is written, and eaten on 4 pieces of food till 40 days.|
|21||Al-Basit||Repeating this name 10 times after Chasht prayer and rubbing hands with a face will no longer be dependent upon others.|
|22||Al-Khafid||Allah will fulfill the need of the person who recites it 500 times. It also acts as a guard from all enemies if a group of people sit in the gathering on the fourth day of fasting and recite this name 70 times each.|
|23||Ar-Rafi||The one who recites this name 101 times day and night will get wealthier and will be highly regarded in merit.|
|24||Al-Muizz||Reciting this name 140 times after Maghrib prayer either on Monday or on Friday, Allah will make him majestic in the eyes of other people.|
|25||Al-Mudhill||Reciting this name 75 times will protect the person from those who wish to harm him.|
|26||As-Sami||Allah will fulfill the desire of a person who recites this name 500, 100, or 50 times on Thursday after the Chasht prayer.|
|27||Al-Basir||For the enlightenment of heart and soul, recite this name 100 times after the Jummah prayer.|
|28||Al-Hakam||Secrets will be revealed to the person who recites this name frequently at night.|
|29||Al-Adl||People will obey you if you will write this name on a piece of bread on Friday.|
|30||Al-Latif||To make your affairs get settled accordingly to your will, recite this name 133 times daily.|
|31||Al-Khabir||Reciting this name regularly will make a person a righteous man who is indulged in wrong things.|
|32||Al-Halim||Write this name on a piece of paper and wash it with water. Use that water for sprinkling things. This will keep things safe from all types of damages.|
|33||Al-Azim||To earn respect and honor, recite this name several times.|
|34||Al-Ghafur||This name works as a cure for headaches and fever.|
|35||Ash-Shakur||The person will be relieved from all the suffering if he recites this name 41 times daily.|
|36||Al-Ali||The one who keeps this name written on a piece of paper will achieve a high rank and success in all his work.|
|37||Al-Kabir||The reciter of this name 100 times daily will be esteemed by everyone.|
|38||Al-Muqit||Recite this name and do a Damm on water. Give the water to the ill-mannered child. He will become obedient.|
|39||Al-Hasib||Reciting it many times will keep him safe from problems and difficulties.|
|40||Ar-Raqib||The one who recites this name 7 times and does a Damm on himself, his property, and family will come under the custody of Allah.|
|41||Al-Jalil||Repeating this name frequently will help a person attain respect and honor.|
|42||Al-Karim||To earn a lot of respect in this world and Hereafter, recite this name many times before going to sleep.|
|43||Ar-Raqib||Recite this name seven times and do a Damm on yourself or your family. This will ensure safety under Allah’s protection.|
|44||Al-Mujib||If you want an answer to any of your appeals, then you will get it if you recite this name frequently.|
|45||Al-Wasi||Allah opens the doors of income if someone recites this name many times. His difficulties in earning be vanished.|
|46||Al-Hakim||This name, when recited, removes the difficulties of the work.|
|47||Al-Wadud||This name helps in resolving a disagreement between two people if one gives the other person food after reciting this name 1000 times in his food.|
|48||Al-Majid||This name bestows a person with glory.|
|49||Al-Baith||This name makes a person God-fearing and therefore, it leads him to the righteous path.|
|50||Ash-Shahid||Recite this name 21 times with the hand placed on the head of the disobedient person. Insha’Allah, he will become obedient.|
|51||Al-Haq||If you lost something, then recite this name.|
|52||Al-Wakil||Allah will protect that person from drowning or burning in the fire if he recites this name frequently.|
|53||Al-Qawi||This keeps a person safe from the harm of the enemy if he is unable to defeat the enemy.|
|54||Al-Matin||This helps a person to get rid of all types of troubles.|
|55||Al-Wali||Reciting this name makes the person closer to Allah.|
|56||Al-Hamid||The one who recites this name will be praised and loved.|
|57||Al-Muhsi||This name provides ease to the person if he is afraid of being questioned on the Day of Resurrection.|
|58||Al-Mubdi||A pregnant woman will be safe from danger while aborting if she repeats this name several times.|
|59||Al-Muid||Reciting this name 70 times will bring the person who has left home within 7 days, safe and secure.|
|60||Al-Muhyi||This name reduces the burden of a person if recited 7 times every day.|
|61||Al-Mumit||This name destroys the enemy completely.|
|62||Al-Hayy||The reciter of this name will have a long life.|
|63||Al-Qayyum||The one repeating this name will remain active.|
|64||Al-Wajid||This name increases the richness of the heart.|
|65||Al-Majid||This name enlightens the heart of its reciter.|
|66||Al-Wahid||Reciting this name 1000 times in silence alone will vanish the fear from the heart.|
|67||Al-Ahad||Secrets will be revealed to the person who recites this name 1000 times.|
|68||As-Samad||Allah will fulfill all the needs of the person who recites this name many times.|
|69||Al-Qadir||Allah fulfills all the desires of the person who recites this name often.|
|70||Al-Muqtadir||The reciter will become aware of the truth.|
|71||Al-Muqaddimm||Reciting this name on the battlefield removes all the fear and keeps the person safe from harm.|
|72||Al-Muakhkhir||Reciting this name in the heart 100 times enriches the person’s heart with the love of Allah. All his worldly desires will be removed as no other love will ever replace his heart.|
|73||Al-Awwal||If recited 40 times for 40 days, it will give a child to a family who is not blessed with one. Moreover, a traveler will reach home safe and sound if he recites this name 1000 times on Friday.|
|74||Al-Akhir||The reciter of this name will have a good life and a good death.|
|75||Az-Zahir||The reciter’s heart will be enlightened with Noor (the divine light) if this name is recited 15 times after the Jummah prayer on Friday.|
|76||Al-Batin||With the recitation of this name only three times every day, he will be able to know the truth in all things.|
|77||Al-Wali||This name keeps the house safe from all dangers.|
|78||Al-Mutaali||Whosoever recites this name will become closer to Allah.|
|79||Al-Barr||This name will make the future of the child of reciter free from misfortune.|
|80||At-Tawwab||Dua’s are accepted if this name is recited frequently.|
|81||Al-Muntaqim||This helps gain victory against enemies.|
|82||Al-Afu||This name helps a person in the forgiveness of all his sins.|
|83||Ar-Rauf||Allah blesses the one who recites this name more often.|
|84||Malik al-Mulk||This name gives respect to its reciter among people.|
|85||Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram||This name removes poverty and makes a person rich.|
|86||Al-Muqsit||This name provides protection from the harm of a devil.|
|87||Al-Jami||With the power and glory of this name, you will be able to find lost things.|
|88||Al-Ghani||Reciting this name 70 times will make a person free from all needs.|
|89||Al-Mughni||Reciting this name 1000 times for ten consecutive Fridays will make a person become self-sufficient.|
|90||Al-Mani||Recitation of this name 20 times at bedtime provides a happy family life.|
|91||Ad-Darr||This name helps a person in gaining peace if it is read 20 times on Friday nights.|
|92||An-Nafi||This name gives success on every good act if it is started with the recitation of this name 41 times.|
|93||An-Nur||This name enlightens the inside of the person.|
|94||Al-Hadi||1100 times of the recitation of this name makes a person fulfill his needs.|
|95||Al-Badi||To gain relief from any type of distress, a person should recite this name 70,000 times.|
|96||Al-Baqi||To ensure that all your good deeds are accepted, recite this name 100 times every Friday night.|
|97||Al-Warith||A person will remain safe from sorrow and distress if he recites this name 100 times after the sunrise.|
|98||Ar-Rashid||To complete a task you are unable to do, recite this name 1000 times between Maghrib and Isha prayer.|
|99||As-Sabur||The person will be rescued from his difficulty if he recites this name 3000 times.|
Memorize 99 Names of Allah Hadith
In Surah Al-A’raf Ayah 180 it says:
وَلِلَّهِ ٱلْأَسْمَآءُ ٱلْحُسْنَىٰ فَٱدْعُوهُ بِهَا ۖ وَذَرُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِىٓ أَسْمَٰٓئِهِۦ ۚ سَيُجْزَوْنَ مَا كَانُوا۟ يَعْمَلُونَ
“And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.”
Hadith from Al-Bukhari #7392 which Abu Huraira Reports the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) as saying, “Allah has ninety-nine Names, one-hundred less one; and he who memorized them all by heart will enter Paradise.”
Narrated Abu Huraira: Prophet Muhammad SAW said, “Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.”
Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 50 Hadith 894
Abu Huraira reported Prophet Muhammad SAW as saying: Verily, there are ninety-nine names for Allah, i.e. hundred excepting one. He who enumerates them would get into Paradise. And Hammam has made this addition on the authority of Abu Huraira who reported it from Prophet Muhammad SAW that he said: “He is Odd (one) and loves odd number.”
Sahih Muslim – Book 35 Hadith 6476
narrated by Abu Hurairah RA, where the Prophet PBUH said:
إن للهِ تسعةً وتسعين اسمًا ، مائةً إلا واحدًا ، مَن أحصاها دخلَ الجنةَ
“Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.”
Sahih al-Bukhari (6410) in Sahih al-Bukhari, in the Book of Supplications, under the Chapter Allah has 100 Names Except 1.
The Meaning of the Hadith
In this hadith, Allah SWT tells and teaches us The slaves of His honored names. It is wajib for us as Muslim believer to believe and has faith in the attributes of Allah SWT of His perfection without any defect. This is one of the basic requisites in aqidah and tawhid. The names or attributes stated by Allah SWT are stated through His words which are al Quran or conveyed and taught by the Prophet PBUH in his hadiths. The scholars agreed that the attributes of Allah SWT are not limited to the 99 names but it exceeds this number.
The Meaning of “من أحصاها” according to the commentary of scholars
In understanding this phrase, scholars have differing opinions in determining the meaning meant by this phrase. Among them is presented by al-Khattabi in a book ‘Umdah al-Qari:
- We should praise Allah SWT with all of His names or attributes without limiting the names and attributes
- Whoever is capable to uphold their rights and at the same time practicing them. This also means, taking lessons from the meanings of the names and attributes of Allah SWT and placing them in ourselves.
- Whoever contemplates the meanings of the names and attributes of Allah SWT.
- Whoever memorizes and contemplates their meanings and subsequently practices them.
- Ibn al-Jauzi holds the opinion that the phrase means anyone who recites al Quran until the end of it and understands its contents where all of Allah SWT’s names and attributes are mentioned.
According to the opinions of scholars in understanding this phrase, we are inclined to state that the phrase “من أحصاها” means contemplation and consideration of their meanings at the same time we memorize them.
99 names of Allah in roman English
1. Ar-Rahman (الرحمن) The All-Compassionate
2. Ar-Rahim (الرحيم) The All-Merciful
3. Al-Malik (الملك) The Absolute Ruler
4. Al-Quddus (القدوس) The Pure One
5. As-Salam (السلام) The Source of Peace
6. Al-Mu’min (المؤمن) The Inspirer of Faith
7. Al-Muhaymin (المهيمن) The Guardian
8. Al-Aziz (العزيز) The Victorious
9. Al-Jabbar (الجبار) The Compeller
10. Al-Mutakabbir (المتكبر) The Greatest
11. Al-Khaliq (الخالق) The Creator
12. Al-Bari’ (البارئ) The Maker of Order
13. Al-Musawwir (المصور) The Shaper of Beauty
14. Al-Ghaffar (الغفار) The Forgiving
15. Al-Qahhar (القهار) The Subduer
16. Al-Wahhab (الوهاب) The Giver of All
17. Ar-Razzaq (الرزاق) The Sustainer
18. Al-Fattah (الفتاح) The Opener
19. Al-`Alim (العليم) The Knower of All
20. Al-Qabid (القابض) The Constrictor
21. Al-Basit (الباسط) The Reliever
22. Al-Khafid (الخافض) The Abaser
23. Ar-Rafi (الرافع) The Exalter
24. Al-Mu’izz (المعز) The Bestower of Honors
25. Al-Mudhill (المذل) The Humiliator
26. As-Sami (السميع) The Hearer of All
27. Al-Basir (البصير) The Seer of All
28. Al-Hakam (الحكم) The Judge
29. Al-`Adl (العدل) The Just
30. Al-Latif (اللطيف) The Subtle One
31. Al-Khabir (الخبير) The All-Aware
32. Al-Halim (الحليم) The Forbearing
33. Al-Azim (العظيم) The Magnificent
34. Al-Ghafur (الغفور) The Forgiver and Hider of Faults
35. Ash-Shakur (الشكور) The Rewarder of Thankfulness
36. Al-Ali (العلى) The Highest
37. Al-Kabir (الكبير) The Greatest
38. Al-Hafiz (الحفيظ) The Preserver
39. Al-Muqit (المقيت) The Nourisher
40. Al-Hasib (الحسيب) The Accounter
41. Al-Jalil (الجليل) The Mighty
42. Al-Karim (الكريم) The Generous
43. Ar-Raqib (الرقيب) The Watchful One
44. Al-Mujib (المجيب) The Responder to Prayer
45. Al-Wasi (الواسع) The All-Comprehending
46. Al-Hakim (الحكيم) The Perfectly Wise
47. Al-Wadud (الودود) The Loving One
48. Al-Majeed (المجيد) The Majestic One
49. Al-Ba’ith (الباعث) The Resurrector
50. Ash-Shahid (الشهيد) The Witness
51. Al-Haqq (الحق) The Truth
52. Al-Wakil (الوكيل) The Trustee
53. Al-Qawiyy (القوى) The Possessor of All Strength
54. Al-Matin (المتين) The Forceful One
55. Al-Waliyy (الولى) The Governor
56. Al-Hamid (الحميد) The Praised One
57. Al-Muhsi (المحصى) The Appraiser
58. Al-Mubdi’ (المبدئ) The Originator
59. Al-Mu’id (المعيد) The Restorer
60. Al-Muhyi (المحيى) The Giver of Life
61. Al-Mumit (المميت) The Taker of Life
62. Al-Hayy (الحي) The Ever-Living One
63. Al-Qayyum (القيوم) The Self-Existing One
64. Al-Wajid (الواجد) The Finder
65. Al-Majid (الماجد) The Glorious
66. Al-Wahid (الواحد) The Unique, The Single
67. Al-Ahad (الاحد) The One, The Indivisible
68. As-Samad (الصمد) The Satisfier of All Needs
69. Al-Qadir (القادر) The All-Powerful
70. Al-Muqtadir (المقتدر) The Creator of All Power
71. Al-Muqaddim (المقدم) The Expediter
72. Al-Mu’akhkhir (المؤخر) The Delayer
73. Al-Awwal (الأول) The First
74. Al-Akhir (الأخر) The Last
75. Az-Zahir (الظاهر) The Manifest One
76. Al-Batin (الباطن) The Hidden One
77. Al-Wali (الوالي) The Protecting Friend
78. Al-Muta’ali (المتعالي) The Supreme One
79. Al-Barr (البر) The Doer of Good
80. At-Tawwab (التواب) The Guide to Repentance
81. Al-Muntaqim (المنتقم) The Avenger
82. Al-‘Afuww (العفو) The Forgiver
83. Ar-Ra’uf (الرؤوف) The Clement
84. Malik-al-Mulk (مالك الملك) The Owner of All
85. Dhu-al-Jalal wa-al-Ikram (ذو الجلال و الإكرام) The Lord of Majesty and Bounty
86. Al-Muqsit (المقسط) The Equitable One
87. Al-Jami’ (الجامع) The Gatherer
88. Al-Ghani (الغنى) The Rich One
89. Al-Mughni (المغنى) The Enricher
90. Al-Mani'(المانع) The Preventer of Harm
91. Ad-Darr (الضار) The Creator of The Harmful
92. An-Nafi’ (النافع) The Creator of Good
93. An-Nur (النور) The Light
94. Al-Hadi (الهادي) The Guide
95. Al-Badi (البديع) The Originator
96. Al-Baqi (الباقي) The Everlasting One
97. Al-Warith (الوارث) The Inheritor of All
98. Ar-Rashid (الرشيد) The Righteous Teacher
99. As-Sabur (الصبور) The Patient One
Synonyms of Allah’s Names
Guardian: Its meaning is that God takes charge of all the affairs of His servants.
Sublime: Its meaning is unique in its attributes, so it is not similar to any of His servants in its attributes.
Al-Birr: It means many gifts to the servants and kindness to them.
Repentance: is that God accepts the repentance of his sinful servants.
The avenger means that God takes revenge on tyrants and oppressors with his justice.
Forgiveness: God pardons sins and sins.
Al-Raouf: It means to have mercy on the worshipers of sinners by repenting of them.
Malik al-Malik: It means that God controls all matters as He wills.
Dhul Jalal and Ikram: It means that God is alone in greatness and perfection, Glory be to Him.
Al-Muqst: to judge with justice among the servants and to give everyone who is entitled to his right.
Al-Jami’: It means that God is the one who can gather the rest of creation on the Day of Resurrection.
Al-Ghani: It means that God is rich and does not need any of his servants, but the servants need God Almighty. Al-Mughni: It is God who suffices for all people’s needs.
Al-Mana’: It means that God withholds His giving to His servants from whomever He wills.
Harmful: God is able to harm the unbelievers and the wrongdoers.
Al-Nafi’: It means God’s ability to benefit whomever He wants from among His servants.
An-Nur: God is the Guide and Guide to the servants.
Al-Hadi: God guides His servants to His path.
Al-Badi’: It means that God does not resemble any creature in His attributes, Glory be to Him.
The rest: that God is eternal and does not pass away and does not perish.
Al-Wath: It means that he is the one who remains after the death and extinction of everything in existence.
Al-Rasheed: Its meaning is He who guides His servants and prepares for them the different paths.
The patient: He is the one who is always patient with the sinner and awaits his repentance.
Can You Read 99 Names of Allah Without Wudu?
Yes, you can read 99 names of Allah without wudu. Except while you’re in the bathroom, you may recite them whenever and anywhere you want.
Wudu is reserved for prayers (Salawat), although it can be performed at any time because wudu is a form of praising Allah.
How Many Names of Allah in Surah Fatiha?
There are three names of Allah in Surah Fatiha. It mentions ar-Rahman and ar-Rahim.
It also mentions Malik in the verse “Malik Yawm ad-Deen”. Surah Fatiha has 7 verses. It’s the first Surah in Mushaf.
How Many Times Is Allah’s Name Mentioned in the Quran?
The name of God (Allah) is mentioned 2,699 times in the Quran. The term “Allah” was mentioned 1842 times. The term “Ar-Rahman” was mentioned 159 times. While “Ar-Rahim” was mentioned 146 times. Other names were mentioned less than that.